Call for proposals to research the Scottish private rented sector
Understanding the impact on tenants and landlords of changes to the Scottish private rented sector tenancy regime.
- We are inviting proposals to undertake qualitative research and quantitative analysis of the impact on tenants and landlords of changes to the Scottish private rented sector tenancy regime, particularly around security of tenure, access to justice and affordability.
- The research should have a focus on (but not be exclusive to) tenants on a low income and/or in housing need.
- Proposals will only be accepted from applicants based in or working in partnership with organisations based in Scotland. We are happy to accept joint proposals.
- The project is expected to begin in summer 2019 and to be completed in three years.
- The maximum budget for this project is £300,000 (including expenses but excluding VAT).
- The deadline for the proposal is 5pm on 1 March 2019.